…but don’t. I just love them/believe in them so much, and I want to share it with everyone!
1. Having a license to have a child. You need to have one to do just about anything else.
2. Bath and Body Works candles. Love ’em for all seasons and places. Yes, I burn candles in the summer. Come at me.
3. Having a dog. Follow me on Instagram and you’ll see I’ve far surpassed crazy dog lady status. Say what you will, dogs show us something most people cannot and that’s unconditional love.
4. The power of a good pair of sunglasses. My personal favorite are RayBans. After years of spending $8 every third week on a pair of cheapies, I bit the bullet on a nice pair. I haven’t looked back since–only stylishly ahead. Not to mention, my peepers are better protected against that beyotch known as the sun.
5. Stationery. You know, those little cards you write on and ship off with a stamp. Not ringing any bells? Didn’t think so. Too often my generation gets sucked into the technology vortex. I believe in writing letters and I believe in doing at least once a week.
6. Nair. ‘nough said.
7. Celebrating all of life’s little moments. Make it through a full day without swearing? Extra
10 couple Hershey Kisses. Earn a promotion at work? Splurge on a nice dinner. Life’s too short.