This might just be my new favorite kitchen dish. It is by no means clean eating, or anything remotely close, but it definitely is a fill-you-up type meal that leaves you wanting seconds!
|Served on a bed of Parmesan risotto with brussel sprouts and asparagus!|
You Will Need:
4 large chicken breasts
1 block of cream cheese
1 jalapeno, chopped
fresh crabmeat, finely shredded
half a block of cream cheese
1/2 bag of spinach
*None of what I used was measured, so these are strictly guesses on my part. Sorry!
1. Thaw chicken breasts and pound flat using a meat tenderizer.
2. Saute onions, garlic, jalapeno and crabmeat until warm. Add cream cheese until mixture is soft. Pour into a bowl and set aside.
3. Spread thin layer of mixture onto each chicken breast.
4. I had kind of started this in the photo above, but add a layer of spinach on top of the creamy crabmeat mixture.
5. Roll chicken breast like a fruit roll-up.
6. Cover lightly in almond flour.
7. Brown in saute pan.
8. If your saute pan can go directly into the oven (I cook with All Clad, so I was able to just put it right into the oven), place in oven and bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
If not, remove chicken and place into a glass baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.
This meal is so filling and delicious! Plus, it comes off as fancy when, in reality, it’s really easy. Enjoy!