How is it the last Friday in July? This month seemed to bypass me in the worst way possible — I don’t know where the time went and I’m wondering what I did all month. Before we kick off this weekend, let’s get down to business…
That’s right.. It’s time for 5 on Friday!
1. Has anyone else become obsessed with Tonkey the dog? Blame internet sensationalism, but I’m a huge fan of celebrity dogs. And because Tonkey and I are now Instagram friends, we’re practically BFFs. In other words, he’s probably on a flight to visit me in Hawaii now.
2. And while we are on the subject of dogs, #judyhanson has been a total itch monster recently. I don’t know if it’s the extra hot temperatures we’ve been experiencing here OR WHAT, but her itching is just downright pathetic at this point. Homegirl has serious allergies and we’ve been contemplating trying DinoVite to relieve her a little bit (shots, pills, steroids—it’s not working). The real meaning behind this short saga is — has anyone tried this slightly odd method to treat dog itching? Let me know!
3. What does one do for storage space in tiny half baths? This question has plagued me for years. I have looked from here to the inter-workings of Pinterest hell to find the answer and none of it is cutting it. I am calling all creatives, because I just need something other than this…
4. Someone please tell me I’m not alone when it comes to chronic RBF. You know what I mean — Resting Bitch Face. It seems I just can’t stop when it comes to this and I need some 1. reassurance I’m not alone or 2. tips to improve. I’m all ears.
5. Now that we’ve asked the important things today like
the meaning of life bathroom organization and dog itching, I need to tell you all something very important. It’s about my girl crush on Robin Wright. Of course I love her on House of Cards (Claire Underwood is my spirit animal), but she is such a boss woman in so many other things (Forrest Gump, Princess Bride..hello!?). I love her style, grace and wit. But enough about that, and more about this:
Have a fantastic weekend, friends!