I don’t know about anyone else, but fixing up my wardrobe for each season is half the fun…anyone else?
2. Steve Madden Sassey & 5. Malone Souliers Fringe Heels | Is anyone else jumping on the fringe bandwagon this year? I have been on-and-off with it, but every time I see these specific pairs on blogs, Pinterest, Instagram, etc. — I just want them! I probably won’t order both pairs, but the punch of color in #2 is just so fun!
3. Athleta Linen Pants | These were part of the late winter catalog and as soon as I saw them, I knew I needed them in my life. Turns out I waited a little bit too long to pull the $84 trigger, because they’re now backordered. Damn! But, you bet your sweet ass as soon as they’re restocked they’ll be on my doorstep. I love a good pair of linen pants!
4. Athleta Ready Set Short | It’s no secret I’m a fan of athletic apparel and am always open to trying new fits and styles. When I saw these shorts in Athleta’s Hawaiian-themed spring catalog — I hopped online and ordered them right away. They’re currently en route to my house and I can’t wait to test them out!
6. White Distressed Denim | Special thanks to Kelsey for always telling me to follow my destroyed denim jean dreams. I just got a fun pair from JAG, but I’m already lusting over another pair!
7. Michael Kor’s Wedges | These have been on my lust list for 2 years now and I finally ordered them, because I had a gift card for half the amount and thought, well shit…If I’ve been wanting them for 2 years, it’s probably a good sign. As soon as I put them on my feet, I can say they are worth every single penny…I love them!
Now that we have all of that covered, what are you loving? Feel free to send links, because I’ve been on an online shopping bender that I don’t see stopping anytime soon!