For this recipe, you will need:
2 cups milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3/4 cup white chocolate shavings
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1. Combine all ingredients in pan on the stove on medium heat.
2. Whisk together until well combined.
3. Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring every other minute.
4. When the mixture is boiling, reduce the heat, and whisk constantly until thickened.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Don’t forget to sprinkle a little cinnamon on top and enjoy!
To make this recipe dairy free, substitute coconut milk for milk and coconut cream for heavy whipping cream. I use this recipe for homemade dairy free sweetened condensed milk and this dairy free white chocolate is FAB!