Okay, so I have a confession to make.
The other day my mom sent me THE CUTEST popsicle molds ever. When you flip them upside down out of the mold, they’re sailboats. It was a super sweet gesture and she must have been reading my mind, because I’ve been dying to try some homemade popsicles.
I got down to business immediately with these super easy and delicious Acai Popsicles. The best part? They only require 3 ingredients!
You Will Need:
1 cup apple juice
1 cup frozen strawberries
1 acai packet
1. Place acai packet and strawberries into your Vitamix.
2. Pour in half the apple juice.
3. Blend on high and add in the rest of the apple juice as needed.
4. Pour into your popsicle molds as evenly as possible.
|Learn from my mistakes! This spillage is NOT okay, LOL!|
5. Secure your lids.
6. Let freeze overnight. Pop out the next day and enjoy!
What’s your favorite homemade popsicle recipe?