Happy Friday, friends! We are officially on the East Coast for a whirlwind trip of a graduation, a wedding and some family time…oh my!
So let’s just get on with the show, shall we?
1. If you read my post on the best places to shop for home decor, you probably remember seeing Wayfair among my list of online retailers. Considering that, I was thrilled when they asked me to send them a list of some of my favorite pieces from their site. Your wish, my command Wayfair! I quickly compiled a list of some of my favorite items from their marketplace and sent them over with a brief explanation of why I loved each item.
And then just like magic, Wayfair gave me a little shoutout on all the products I endorsed! How fun, right?
My blogger picks are live now through May 31st, so head on over to Wayfair.com to take a peek 🙂
2. Last weekend we helped our good friend celebrate their son’s high school graduation. High school graduation is a huge deal here in Hawaii, potentially even bigger than college graduation, and families go all out. We had a blast eating, drinking and just generally celebrating with a full day at their seaside soiree.
3. Some of you may have noticed there’s a new tab in town up top on my navigation bar! Last weekend, I finally took the time to sit down and organize a ‘Shop‘ tab for my blog. I get 1-2 questions a week about where I get my clothes, kitchen tools or home accents, so I figured having them all in one place makes life a little bit easier for everyone! I’ve sourced my closet, kitchen, house and makeup bag and loaded it all into one easy-to-shop place. Visit it directly here.
4. Just in time for the holiday weekend, I’m being featured over on the Drizly website with a positively delicious tropical cocktail. I promise you won’t be disappointed 😉
5. This week, I found out about an amazing campaign from HomeAway in a partnership with Frommer’s Travel Guides for military families. The timing could not be more perfect considering it’s Memorial Day weekend.
This Memorial Day, Frommer’s Travel Guides is partnering with HomeAway to launch “6 for 60,” a contest that will give six military families the opportunity to enjoy an unforgettable vacation with their loved ones. I can’t think of a more deserving group of people to be recipients of such a great giveaway! Thank you often seems inadequate for all the men and women who devote their lives to service, often sacrificing time away from family, missing important milestones and putting their country before themselves.
Why 6 For 60? Arthur Frommer’s first travel guide was written for his fellow GIs stationed in postwar Europe. Sixty years later, Frommer’s is the most trusted name in travel, with guides to destinations across the planet. To celebrate, they hand selected 6 amazing destinations with HomeAway, the world leader in vacation rentals. All vacations include flights and accommodations, plus a stipend for exploring! Nominate your favorite military family here.
6. You’re getting a bonus this week! I saw this image floating around the internet last week and couldn’t help but make a mental note to practice more self care and cater toward my own happiness. I think we can all use this reminder sometimes!
How was your week?