Happy Friday, everyone!
This week flew by in a flash for me. We have had a lot going on in our life (at some point I’ll break it all down), so when you’re go-go-go all the time, it seems that weeks and months go by. How the heck is it already August?! I feel like we were just celebrating the new year. Ah, life is funny.
Anyway, let’s get down to business with the best of the week, shall we?
1. First and most exciting, I partnered up with Hydroflask for an AMAZING giveaway over on Instagram. There’s still time to enter, so scoot over there to win THREE AWESOME PRODUCTS – a sport bottle to travel with, a growler to use on the beach + a tumbler to mix up your favorite cocktail. Trust me when I say you don’t want to miss this! Go on – ENTER!
2. When I saw Erica post these lightened up blueberry mojitos on her blog earlier this week, I was all…GIVE ME SOME OF THAT! Thankfully, I had all the ingredients I needed on hand (that NEVER happens, so I figured it was a sign) and tried them out. They are freaking awesome. I subbed in coconut sugar which made the color of mine look a little…off…but otherwise – 10/10 recommend!
Photo from Erica’s post!
3. In case you missed it, posts on the blog this week included:
The launch of my new series, “Live Like A Local”. Psst! If you want to participate, scroll all the way to the bottom for more info 🙂
A delicious cocktail for National Watermelon Day…Angry On The Beach!
3 Simple Ways To Update Your Bathroom…that aren’t going to break your bank account!
Vegan + Gluten Free Asparagus Risotto – so good + thinking I may need to make more ASAP…
4. I’m heading back to the East Coast in September for the bachelorette party of one of my best friends and we’ve all been chatting non-stop via group text this week about her bachelorette, the wedding and beyond. It is SO refreshing to have such a close group of girlfriends no matter how many miles are between you. We all lived together in college and I miss them dearly. I know our 4 days together this fall will be just what the doctor ordered. This photo was taken at Dane and my’s rehearsal dinner THREE years ago, which is just crazy to me. EEK! I’m getting so excited just thinking about it.
5. And just wanted to end with this quote I stumbled upon earlier this week. We could all use a little reminder, right?
What are your weekend plans?