Happy Friday and International Coffee Day!
Woo! Who here is ready for the weekend?
- Speaking of coffee – I’m on the local news today chatting about my favorite coffee recipe in honor of the “holiday”. As soon as it goes live online, I’ll be sure to post a link in here! In the meantime, you can enjoy my post on making your own cold brew 🙂
2. Looking for a recipe to enjoy this weekend? Check out the one I shared earlier this week for Dairy Free Pumpkin Lasagna! It’s pretty much fall in a 9×13 pan and could TOTALLY be made with dairy products and taste just as delicious!
3. When we sold our house, it was slightly shocking and unexpected that our buyer wanted most of the furniture in it. Hey – no complaints from me, less to move. But it has me itching to redecorate nearly every single room in our house. I’ve recently been drawn to the huge Anthropologie home sale, CB2, Lulu & Georgia and a few boutique stores here on island. Currently we are sitting on antique pretzel chairs in our living room, which aren’t terrible, but my first order of business is a couch! LOL! Which is your favorite?!
The blue velvet is so unexpected, but I kind of love it! I would really love something in coral or kelly green, but I’m not sure those are as “long lasting” of colors as navy. Thoughts?
4. This week my girl Kelsey got really real on her blog and shared about her breast cancer diagnosis. I know that blogging is a lot of things for a lot of people, but the connections I have made here are so real and genuine that when I read it, I felt like I had been punched in the gut. She talks about the importance of self breast examinations and links to a great resource. Definitely check it out and send her some love!
5. And while I would love to give you a fifth thing – I’ll be honest..this week was a special kind of hell. So I’m going to sign off on that note and hope for a happy, relaxing weekend that is filled with lots of family time, cold drinks and sunshine.