Tis the season for an endless stream of holiday parties, events and get-togethers, am I right? It seems like we have had an influx of festive events to attend this year and I’m sure some of you are feeling the same way. I love any occasion to get together with the people we love the most. We aren’t hosting anything ourselves this year, but if we were, I would have some pretty drinks on tap. What’s a party without something yummy to taste (alcohol or no alcohol!)?! Today I’ve rounded up 12 festive cocktails for any holiday occasion, so whether you are hosting yourself or heading to someone else’s home to celebrate, I’ve got you covered!
12 Festive Cocktails For Any Holiday Occasion
1. Peppermint Mocha White Russian from With Salt and Wit
2. Cranberry Orange Gin Fizz from Catching Seeds
3. Jack Frost Cocktail from The Blond Cook
4. Honey Roasted Pear Sparkling Cocktail from Cotter Crunch
5. Cranberry Mojito Punch from Sugar & Soul
6. Raspberry Mint Prosecco Cocktail from Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
7. Christmas Sangria from Cake ‘n Knife
8. White Christmas Mojito from Half Baked Harvest
9. Gingerbread Moscow Mule from Sugar and Charm
10. Raspberry Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail from Heather Christo
11. Peppermint White Christmas from Freut Cake
12. The North Pole Cocktail from Half Baked Harvest
We are headed to a few friendly get togethers this year and I’m already thinking about what type of cocktail ingredients I may want to take along with me. What’s your go-to holiday drink?