I saw this over on Dana’s blog and knew I had to participate. Let’s just take a sidebar and talk about how fabulous I think she is. Up first? Her hair. I’m convinced she never has a bad hair day and has got an adorable headband for every single day. Next, her love for her soon-to-be step-children. That’s not easy task to take on and I admire her for that. And finally–her overall passion for what she does! Yeah she is in real estate, but she genuinely cares about her clients and listings. Look, if you haven’t guessed I have a blog crush on her–so go check her out!
…you’ll find in my purse
1. iPhone headphones–never know when I’m going to pop into the gym or need to relax for a minute.
2. 4 or 5 shades of lip gloss–it’s a toss up as to which one I’ll want and I always get pissy when I’m out and don’t have the one I need.
3. Loose change
4. Gift cards–I hoard them! I’m so afraid of spending them before I find the absolute perfect thing.
5. Old receipts
*you should also know you’ll never find cash. It’s terrible and I catch flak, but I charge everything. Even 45 cent postage…
…you’ll find in my bedroom
1. Bath & Body candles–love ’em
2. A fan–God forbid I start to sweat in the middle of the night, I’ll be having NONE of that
3. Slippers and socks
4. Picture frames of my loved ones
5. Technology–phone, computer, television, I’m such a tech junkie
…I’ve always wanted to do
1. Skydive, but I’m too big of a baby to try it
2. Visit Tahiti and stay in one of those huts on the water
3. Be able to wear a romper, but alas my torso is too long and I look ridiculous
4. Run a marathon–HA! This is a pipedream
5. Design and build my own home
…I’m currently loving
1. My life and new perspective
2. My ever-loving and supportive family
3. Blog friends! Or as Dane tells me “Make believe internet friends”
4. Aviator sunglasses
5. Budgeting and creating lists for organizing–God, I swear I’m not 50+
…quirks I have
1. I can’t go to bed without taking a shower first. It freaks me out to get into bed with all those germs
2. I bite my nails and can’t keep a regular manicure. I require shellac/gel/whatever you call it
3. I talk to my dog in a really annoying, high-pitched voice.
4. I automatically disregard the Sunday paper and head straight toward the Target ad first
5. If I know it’s raining, I’ll do whatever possible to avoid leaving the house at all