Now that’s we’ve gotten past the hardest part, let’s just dive right in with a little dose of Random Wednesday with Shanna.
1. Bridesmaid dresses have been on my mind and I’ve been a pinning fool. I mean, I think I MIGHT have pinned the same picture 3 times when I went to reevaluate my wedding board on Pinterest. Only confirms to me that I must really love the idea of floor-length, neutral blush bridesmaid dresses, right?
|Oh hello you beautiful thing!|
- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate (make sure it’s a little thawed out)
- 3 (12 ounce) cans of cold water – (you can use the empty can!)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of tequila — (note: tequila DOES NOT COME IN A CAN. Yes, I thought at first this meant buy a can of tequila. No, it means fill the empty concentrate can. Um…oops.)
- ½ (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnier
Now, mix all of this goodness together and chill it in the refrigerator OR blend it with some ice and enjoy.