|A stuffed bear in a bidet? Not weird at all.|
I’ve said before how I am one of those bloggers who really loves a good FAQ video or a HEY LET’S TALK ABOUT 10 THINGS I LOVE post. I’m nosy, but aren’t we all? Today, I’m letting my freak flag wave just a little bit higher than usual.
Are you ready?
1. I think I’m the only person left that still loves to go to the library. Like, I really love it. Checking books out, reading them in the allotted check-out period, you get the idea here…I can’t reiterate enough how important I think reading is and books going to digital readers really makes me sad and I refuse to convert. There’s nothing better than the real deal.
2. I will return anything. Yes, anything. Last week I returned ice cream to Target, because it had a weird scent to it and there was no way I was eating it. Before that, $3 hooks fell off my wall and didn’t work as the package said they would–so what did I do? Took them back to Bed, Bath & Beyond. A normal person would have taken the loss on the $3, but not me. I think I spent more money in the gas it took to get there, but that’s not the point.
3. No meal is complete without garlic. Seriously, I add it to everything. Pasta? Pizza? StirFry? Chicken? Steak? Yes, yes, and hell yes. I put it in everything, even omelettes.
4. Hair shedding freaks me out. If I have a hair on me, I will go out of my way to walk it to the trash can. When I brush my hair, I have to do it over the trash can, or individually collect all the hairs that have dropped onto the floor. It’s unnerving to me to watch someone pick hair off their shirt and drop it on the floor, especially if it’s in my house.
5. I won’t take the last sip of anything. I’m not sure what grosses me out more, the fact that by the time you’re at the last swig, it’s all regurgitated spit, or that it’s usually warm. Yuck, yuck, yuck. <insert Mr. Yuck emoji here>
Alright I lied, one more thing. I can smell ANYTHING. Like for instance when Dane uses the bleach spray in our kitchen and I smell it from our bedroom on the other side of the house. It’s the same way with disgusting smells, which is why I’m neurotic about daily cleaning.
Do you have any weird truths? I can’t possibly be the only one, right?