I very rarely make anything that isn’t gluten free, but sometimes I just have to cave when I’m baking for events where I don’t have to eat what I’m making. These bars are the exception. They are so easy AND delicious — they’re my go-to for events.
You Will Need:
1 box vanilla cake mix
1 package 8 oz. cream cheese
1 stick butter, melted
1 bag (3 3/4 cups) powdered sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together 2 eggs, cake mix & melted butter.
3. Press this mixture into the bottom of a GREASED 9×13 baking dish.
4. Mix together cream cheese, 2 eggs and powdered sugar.
5. Pour this mixture on top of the cake mix layer.
6. Bake for 35 minutes, or until slightly browned on the top.
7. Let cool, cut into bars & ENJOY!