I know, this place has been chock full’o’recipes this week. I’m finally finding my cooking groove again and man, it feels really good. I will chalk this up to meal-planning for the entire month of February before January was even in full swing. I knew I was going to have a busy month, so I didn’t want to be wasting time vascillating every single day over dinner. Plus it makes grocery shopping a cinch!
Last night we enjoyed steaks with Buffalo Cauliflower Bites, recipe courtesy of SkinnyTaste, and they did not disappoint!
You Will Need:
1 crown of cauliflower
1 cup water
1 cup flour (I swear by Cup4Cup)
2 tsp. garlic powder
3/4 cup Frank’s red hot sauce
1 tsp. butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Cut up the cauliflower into bite-sized pieces.
3. Combine the water, flour and garlic into a bowl and whisk until well mixed.
4. Coat the cauliflower pieces in the flour mixture and place on a greased baking sheet (I LOVE my non-stick Rachael Ray pans!). Bake for 20 minutes.
5. While the cauliflower is baking, mix together the red hot sauce and the butter. Pour it over the cauliflower and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
And just because it’s Friday…here’s a picture of this sweet face. Judy says, HAPPY WEEKEND!