Let’s get straight to business today, because I’ve got about 6,700 thoughts and one rambunctious Labrador who doesn’t understand blog updates.
1. That rambunctious ball of chocolate is the best thing ever. Sure she runs at high speeds toward my face, eats my hair and pees on my carpet from time to time–but I love her with all my heart. I’d be remiss in not cataloging some of her finest moments this week 🙂
|Bottom center is our first official family photo. Yes, we are those people.|
2. This salmon still has my mouth watering.
3. I’ve become a little bit obsessed with KIND Bars. In fact, that’s an understatement. I had 3 yesterday and didn’t even blink an eye. They’re gluten free, GMO-free and for me, worry free. I can eat them until my heart is content without worrying whether or not I’m going to get sick. #winning
|“Mysteries belong in novels–not in your food.” #lovethat|
My favorite flavor so far as been the Almond & Coconut–it’s like eating an Almond Joy without all the disgusting calories. Oh man, I want one just thinking about it. You can see..this is becoming a real problem..
4. Thanks to all your input, our wedding invitations have been ordered. So stinkin’ excited to get those puppies back and into the mail soon 🙂
5. Home decorating is coming full circle–finally! It seems like we’ve been living in a constant state of disarray since we moved in, but I feel like our house is finally coming together and I’m really excited about it. Here’s a little sneak peek–should I do a full tour post?
And while there are about a billion more things I could talk about today, a certain feisty puppy would rather I watch the Olympics with her. Done and done.