Yes, you read that correctly. I have finally mastered gluten free cheese biscuits and next time I’m adding garlic so I can feel like I’m at Red Lobster. Just kidding, I never ever want to be at Red Lobster, that shit is nasty.
Moving right along, I don’t want to keep you waiting another minute for this easy AND delicious recipe.
You Will Need:
2 cups gluten free baking mix (I used King Arthur, but I like Pamela’s, too!)
1/4 cup butter, hardened
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese (full disclosure: I used about 1 full cup, because I like a lot of cheese)
1. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
2. Cut the butter into the baking mix using two knives, a pastry blender or a fork.
3. Mix in the milk, eggs and cheese. Your dough will be soft, but not too soft.
4. Drop dough into globs on a lined baking sheets (I used my Silpat–it’s the best!)
5. Bake until golden brown (about 10 minutes, depending on your oven)
These make the perfect snack, meal addition or…as you can see above…breakfast sandwich. Gluten intolerant friends, rejoice! This recipe is EASY, DELICIOUS AND DOESN’T FEEL LIKE A ROCK AFTER DAY 1! #hallelujah