…because we all know photos are easier than words sometimes 🙂
1. First up we have my new coffee maker. And not just any coffee maker, either. The new Keurig 2.0 that I scored from Influenster. It’s just as beautiful and efficient in person, I promise. It takes my morning routine from annoyingly making 4 cups of coffee individually to brewing a single carafe for myself (judge me) and being good to go! I love that the carafe keeps my coffee warm even though I typically down my caffeine dosage in a couple hours. What else ya got for me Influenster? This is fun!
2. Dane leaving notes and cash for me to take #JudyHanson on a coffee date. D’awwww!!
3. My mom celebrated her birthday last weekend and I just love this photo of her. It might be my new favorite. She looks so cute! Happy Birthday (again!) Mom–my biggest fan & dedicated blog reader 🙂
4. I bought this top at JCrew and the first time I wore it our neighbor asked if I was pregnant. In an effort to completely erase any of those notions, I went to return it, only to find out it was final sale. #fail #notpregnant #ijustlikeflowyshirts BUT SERIOUSLY, WHO ASKS SOMEONE IF THEY’RE PREGNANT?! #anger
5. And I’ve saved my favorite for last! Recently, I was introduced to Kursten of ReggieRoxy, an adorable shop owner who creates pet accessories. Well, you know my inner crazy dog lady went nuts! Kursten created the cutest bandannas for #JudyHanson to sport and I was IN LOVE as soon as I opened the package. Admittedly, Judy was, too, because she demanded I put one on her immediately. Such a diva, that one.
You can really see who rules the roost over here. The best part is that Kursten’s designs are reversible so the two bandannas she sent are really 4. She also sent a new flower for Judy’s collar, which I can’t wait to put on her for our coffee shop dates 😉
Am I the only one with such a well dressed dog? I hope not!
What have you been up to lately?