sorry for the unintentional break! The weekend rolled around and I just got so excited, I took off from the internet–never a bad thing 😉
I’m loving so many things right now, I figured it would be much better and easier to line it up for you via photos, right? Right.
1. First things first, my new t-shirt from Thug Life Shirts.
Grab your own at 15% off with code: KAIT15
I knew as soon as I saw this tee, I had to make it my own. Here’s the thing–Judy agrees. She was literally in every single shot I took, so as you can imagine, she approves, too. The reality is that I wish I could do what the shirt says–FOR REAL! I just got it last week and I’ve already worn & washed it twice, so, if you were wondering if it’s comfy…I think you have your answer. For those that want specifics, it’s an American Apparel tee, so it’s EXTRA SOFT.
2. Hawaii Food & Wine Festival.
Dane and I attended this amazing event last night (which made this morning extra hard). We had so much fun mixing and mingling AND EATING with some of the world’s finest chefs and master sommeliers. I think my favorite dish was a street pork taco dish from a chef out of Texas–absolutely amazing! It didn’t hurt that the night was capped off with a fireworks display to all food-related music, think “Cheeseburger in Paradise” and “Chicken Fried”. An all-around spectacular evening!
3. Raise your hand if you like a good deal at Bath&Body Works —> all candle lovers rejoice and raise their hands. I do, too! And is it just me or are their fall scents ROCKING?! Sadly, I have no good deal to share, but I’d love to see them go on 2 for $22 SOON. Ya hear me BBW?!
4. Hawaii Five-O premieres next week and I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was excited. The day I filmed was for the first episode of this season, so if you’re into that show, keep an eye out! I will have on jean shorts and a bikini top 🙂
5. And last but certainly not least, we come to quite possibly my most favorite thing of all…this picture my mom sent me yesterday.
|Robes were a bridal party gift and can be found here.|
I’m obviously 100% biased, but I think I had the most beautiful set of bridesmaids you could ever lay your hands on. I can’t wait to see how the professional version of this shot turned out.