today I’m linking up with Helene and Taylor for my first ever blog every day in October challenge. better late than never, right?
today’s prompt for the blogtober challenge is pet peeves. ironically, I had no idea what the prompt was today, but so many things have become annoying to me recently it just kind of fits perfectly, so let’s get started!
1. if I can hear you chewing, you’re doing it wrong. cereal, chips, pretzels (really anything that makes a loud crunch) — I won’t even be able to sit in the same room as you. ask Dane how I really feel about this…
2. movie theater etiquette. If you missed Monday’s post, check it out.
3. the lady across the street who screams into her cell phone, at her husband and kids and to anyone who will listen at all hours of the day. she’s also younger than me with 5 children and asks me at least once per week if I have a husband.
4. saying you will do something and then not doing it. if you’re unable, why not just say “hey, that’s not going to work for me. sorry about that!” ?!?!?!
5. wind blowing my hair into fresh lipgloss. yes, it’s vain, but have you seen the price of lipgloss recently?
6. people who try too hard and/or act like they’re better than you… for no apparent reason.
7. going to the gym each and every day. yep, I said it. I despise getting up, moving from my comfy house and working out. I love how it makes me feel, but actually going? GTFO.
8. losing followers on social media channels–again, vain. I don’t care.
and while there are plenty more, I think that should do it for today!
what are your pet peeves?