I’m going to preface this post by saying that I rarely go for chocolate-y desserts. I know, I’m an alien. Sorry, I usually just reach for the wine! But randomly, I will crave chocolate and Friday was one of those times.
|This photo is terrible, but we legitimately ate the entire pan before I realized I never snapped a pic!|
The following recipe is so simple and every ingredient is probably something you already have in your pantry!
*WARNING: these are not healthy, clean or sugar free. They are delicious and when you’ve been hit by a shit storm, I recommend eating the entire pan by yourself.*
You Will Need:
8 tablespoons butter
2 ounces milk chocolate chocolate chips
1 cup sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Melt butter and milk chocolate chips in a saucepan on low on the stove.
3. Remove from heat and mix in sugar.
4. Slowly fold in eggs, vanilla and chocolate chips.
5. When it’s mixed well, mix in flour and salt.
6. Put in a greased, 9×9 pan.
7. Bake for 20-30 minutes.