I’ve been in a huge blogging rut and I’m not quite sure how to get out of it. I’ve tried taking a break and tried “getting personal”, but I’m not quite ready to put it all out there yet so…prompts it is! Please stick with me, some of the prompts I’ve read up on are pretty sweet and some get pretty revealing…so stay tuned mmk?
Today’s prompt is…my biggest regret.
|We got a selfie stick…I definitely don’t regret that!|
I’m a HUGE believer in living the life you have imagined. Living each day with passion and NEVER having any regrets. But the reality is that sometimes regrets happen. I’m not sure if I have any one huge regret, but rather little regrets that form a big one. Does that make sense?
1. Many of the times I spent browsing my phone instead of being present.
2. Saving the fancy wine for “later”. I touched on this earlier this week, but what if later never comes? Life is meant to be lived in the now.
3. Not taking advantage of riding our golf cart around more often (we recently had to sell it)
4. Thinking my parents were uncool growing up. They’re actually some of the most awesome people I know.
5. Spending time being mad or upset about things I had absolutely no control over.
I don’t like to dwell on things I can’t fix or change (see #5), but I think the only way to better yourself is to reflect and adjust accordingly, right?
Is there anything you regret?