I have noticed a couple of new faces around here, so I thought it would be a good time to do a girl behind the blog post. If any of you are like me, you’re drawn to these types of posts, which I guess leads me to fact #1…
1. I’m nosy. I love posts about what’s in your purse, what you did this weekend, deep dark secrets…I love it all. If your title is something long the lines of “I’m embarrassed to admit…”, you’ve got a reader in me!
2. I have a born passion for animals. Saving, rescuing, fundraising..whatever you need. I’m a sucker for a sad dog story and sometimes I find myself in the dark holes of the interwebs reading them late at night when I can’t sleep. It’s heartbreaking, but without crazy passionate people like me, some animals wouldn’t stand a chance.
3. I have never met a donut I didn’t love. It’s true–I’ll bypass allergies with an epipen in hand to consume a donut.
4. I have a book coming out! Okay, this is a shameless plug, but something I’m incredibly excited about 🙂
5. The first thing I do in the morning is check Instagram. #guiltypleasure
6. My clothes and shoes take up 3 closets and 4 plastic tubs in our garage. My sweet husband has one chest of drawers and a coat closet to store all his stuff, which I suppose is a true testament of his love and sacrifice for me.
7. I could live off of coffee and Diet Coke, but I’m trying really hard to be better about drinking water. I made a conscious effort to do this after getting a checkup and being told my blood pressure was 94/60. HOLY DEHYDRATION.
8. I spend up to 5 hours a day writing–free writing, research writing, journaling, article pitching…and more! Words are my love language. And dogs.
9. If the smell of Australian Gold was a perfume, I would wear it.
10. I have approximately 500 photos like the ones below on my phone. For whatever reason, we take A LOT of family selfies.
11. I’m a Gold Award recipient in the Girl Scout community and you know what? I’m darn proud of it.12. When I get really uncomfortable, I try to make people laugh. Sometimes this works out in my favor, other times it does not.
I think that’s enough random facts for the day, by if I missed anything, let me know!
Did I miss anything you’re dying to know?