Have you ever been browsing Facebook and all of a sudden one of those automatic-play videos catches your eye?
You know the ones I’m talking about…
For me, that video happened to be from BuzzFeed and it involved pizza. Take a look.
I knew immediately I needed to add this fun meal idea to our menu. Quick, easy and an element of fun make this the perfect treat for everyone.
You Will Need:
pizza crust dough (I used a gluten free mix, but the rolled biscuits in the video seem MUCH easier!)
*Preheat your oven to 400 degrees*
1. Wrap paper cones in tin foil.
2. Spray generously with non-stick spray.
3. Roll out pizza crust dough onto your counter, being careful not to make it too thin!
4. Cut your dough into pieces large enough to cover your cones.
**I could have easily made two more cones from my dough, but didn’t have them!**
5. Place your cones point up on a baking sheet and bake for around 10 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Remove baking sheet from oven and flip cones into oven-safe mugs.
7. Remove paper cups.
8. Fill with your favorite pizza toppings and bake for an additional 8 minutes.
I’m linking up with Erin for Tailgate Tuesday! Join the party here 🙂