Happy Thursday, everyone!
We. Are. Almost. There.
By there, I mean Friday, of course. This week has gone by incredibly fast (I blame our mini staycation at the Royal Hawaiian mid-week) and I have exactly zero complaints about that.
In an effort to get you to the weekend, I’ve put together a roundup of what I’m loving lately — in no particular order — everything is loved equally.
|Dress | c/o SheIn|
1. How fabulous is this cover-up? I love the back tassels and every single time I wear it, I get complimented. In fact, when I was sitting at the bar at the Royal Hawaiian, a tourist came up and asked me if she could buy it from me. Sorry, but I love it too much to give it up that easily. For only $24, it’s a summertime steal compared to some of the other prices I’ve seen floating around for the exact same style! Get one before they sell out again.
2. And while we are on the topic of summertime style, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming up. If you’re a cardholder, you can browse the sale TODAY #guiltyascharged
I already have my eye on way too many things, so be sure to look for a post this fall titled “Hi I’m broke, because I love Nordstrom way too much and have zero self control”.
3. When I went to the BlogPaws conference a few weeks ago, I got to meet a bunch of companies and talk to them about their products. One of the companies I fell in love with was Rocco & Roxie Supply Co. They make a ton of cool products (like this awesome stain & odor eliminator), but the one I fell hardest for was their line of pet shampoo. I’ve blogged before about dog shampoo for sensitive skin, so I was a little bit hesitant to even try it knowing that we already had a product that worked well for Judy’s skin. But, in my never-ending quest for finding more products that fit her needs, I figured it was worth a shot. I tested SOOTHE, a formula made for dogs with dry and itchy skin, and lathered Judy up after a fun day at the beach.
After she was thoroughly dried, I said a silent prayer and waited to see how she reacted. To my pleasant surprise, SHE DID GREAT! No immediate reaction (she’s been known to get violently ill from some formulas), no extra scratching (or bloody scabs) and NO PAW LICKING. I cannot tell you how excited I am to have another option in the dog washing formula category. Score 1 for the Hanson Labs.
4. I’m so excited to announce that I’ll be attending the BlogHer Conference in Los Angeles in a few weeks! Not only attending, but attending as a 2016 Voices Of The Year Honoree for my Instagram account. First of all, could whoever nominated me please stand up? Each year, BlogHer chooses from thousands of nominees for their Voices Of The Year presentation, so to say I’m flattered is an understatement. View all of the honorees here. Dane and I are heading there together, so feel free to pass along any L.A. MUSTS!
5. And last, but certainly not least, I feel like so many of my blogging/internet/real-but-not-real-life friends are doing amazing things. In an effort to throw more love and positive vibes out into a world filled with lots of the opposite, I wanted to take some time to give them a shout-out…
Jen is going to give birth to her beautiful baby girl in about six weeks! After a very long period of ups & downs with fertility, I could not be happier for her and her husband 🙂
Kelsey got a Great Dane puppy and he is so cute I want to smush his sweet little face and talk to him in an obnoxious baby voice. Hope that’s cool, Kelsey!
Helene is picking up and moving to Germany!
Taylor is getting married!
That rounds out what I’m loving lately, but enough about me. Tell me what makes YOU all googly eyed these days!