TGIF! Whew! WE MADE IT! Literally – thank you, sweet baby Jesus it is February. Never have I ever felt a month drag on the way January 2018 did – what the crap?! Anyone else feeling like it was the longest month ever. I saw a meme yesterday that say “January was the longest year ever, but we made it.” No truer words have been spoken. Now, let’s move on with my top 5 of the week.
1. I talked a little bit about it in my Instagram Debate: Curation + Authenticity post, but I was featured in the local paper talking about what else? Instagram! It’s a good read and Jaimie, the author, did a fantastic job shaping the piece! You can read it here.
2. When I read Chelsea’s post on Monday with the below quote in it – it nearly jumped off the page at me. I’ve learned a lot about the type of people I want to surround myself with in life and the type of people who simply just drain the life out of me – the to-go bag folks! Get rid of them.
3. What is it about online shopping that makes me blackout? SOMEONE TELL ME I AM NOT ALONE! Something came over me mid-week and the next thing I knew, I had a shipping confirmation that SIX pairs of shoes were en route to my house. You guys – for someone who doesn’t wear shoes that often that is a lot of freaking footwear. BUT CAN YOU BLAME ME?!?
4. As if you didn’t get enough swimsuits in yesterday’s Official Guide To Target Swimwear 2018, I have this bad boy to show you! I can barely believe how cheap it is (and where I found it will shock the socks off you), but for less than $20 – it can be yours. I’m certain it will sell out, because from the looks of a few fashion bloggers, it is already on their radar, so act fast if you are obsessed! For reference I am 5’4, 135 pounds and wearing a large.
5. Yesterday I was posting on my Instagram stories about how everyone always asks me about my hair – how do I get it to grow (by never cutting it), how often do I wash it (like…never) and the biggest question people love to ask me is…why don’t you cut that mane short? The answer is simple: When I stop having flashbacks of this school photo from 4th grade. So, I think realistically the answer is never.
Happy Super Bowl Weekend, everyone! (and in honor of it, a little flashback to my NFL days for your laughing pleasure 😉
So let’s chat…Who are you rooting for in the big game? Have you thought about swimsuits yet this season?