TGIF EVERYONE! Let’s dive right into my 5 on Friday, shall we?
1. Who doesn’t want affordable and free flights? I know I do, right?! I read this article from my friend Susan and it spoke to me in so many ways! A few of the tips + tricks I knew already, but she offers tons of insight on credit card points, vouchers, search engines and more. It’s worth the read if you prefer paying less for vacations 😉
2. When my friend Ashten shared her custom Shop Forward bag a few weeks ago, I couldn’t get it out of my mind. What 4 words would you use to describe yourself?! I’m still narrowing down mine, but I think for only $39, these totes would be fun beach bags or Bachelorette gifts that can be completely customized! Why Shop Forward? Every product sold follows their mission of supporting programs and organizations that are effectively working to help others around the world. Like pay it forward 🙂 They aren’t paying me a cent to talk about them, I just genuinely love the idea behind the store and anything customized speaks right to my heart!
3. All of Target’s swimwear is BOGO this week! Yep, you heard correctly. Now is the time to be stocking up on summer swim, a new suit for spring break, a special Easter basket treat for the kiddos – whatever fits your fancy! Pro tip: Order online so you can use Ebates or Swagbucks (more about why I love those services + how it can make you extra cash here) and pick up in the store to avoid having to wait and/or shipping fees! #winwin All my favorite Target suits this year + how they fit can be found in this post and my hands down Target Swimsuit Of The Year Award goes to this suit.
4. A few weeks ago, Dane and I had the opportunity to visit Maui for the day and one of the stops we made was a beautiful field of sunflowers. It was a cloudy and overcast day, but I’m convinced that made the yellow pop even more! I had never been to a field with so many sunflowers before and I loved seeing them all dance in the wind.
5. I was at Walmart this week when I spotted my new favorite summer staple for less than $4. I’m not wild about the Walmarts we have here, because they are always PACKED and they don’t have grocery sections like the cool (and mega hip) Walmarts near my parents house. We have two aisles of bare necessity grocery goods, but otherwise – nada. Anyway, from time to time, I need a very specific item and I head to Wally world to see if it’s there. What can I say – island life! In any case, this week I was there and checking out when I spotted some neon out of the corner of my eye and went to investigate. I’m so freaking glad I did! Enter: My new favorite tank and it’s $3.88. The colors online don’t do it justice, because they are definitely more neon in real life and I am now wishing I had purchased more colors. I got the fluorescent coral, but I have plans to head back for the rest! What do I love? The length (it’s perfect for us longer torso’d gals) and fitted material makes it flattering without looking like a sausage, plus it’s so soft. Like – I cannot emphasize enough how soft it is! Stock up, friends! Also, I just realized there’s a little fleck of dirt on the below snap – ah well. #lifeunfiltered
Happy Easter weekend, friends!