Who here is traveling this holiday season? ::raises hand:: Dane and I are heading back home for the holidays for the first time since he came home from Afghanistan to spend Christmas with our families. WE ARE SO EXCITED! With holiday travel, though, there can sometimes be a certain amount of travel-related stress. Between flights and airports (and in our case a couple train rides) there is bound to be an element of stress, but I’m determined to let it all roll off me this year. Today I’m sharing 5 travel apps to help you stress less this holiday travel season.
5 Travel Apps to Help You Stress Less This Holiday Travel Season
1. TravelCar – Travel to the airport can be hectic, but it doesn’t have to be. With TravelCar, you pre-book your airport parking space for up to 70% less. Stress less and save money by pre-booking your airport parking with TravelCar.
2. Hopper – Hopper analyzes billions of airline prices daily to predict how prices will change and tells you whether to buy or wait. Save up to 40% on your next flight.
3. Lounge Buddy – With LoungeBuddy, all travelers can access to any of the airport lounges in their network — no memberships, elite statuses, or first class needed.
4. Sanctifly – Sanctifly helps travelers seeking wellness get access to airport hotel gyms, pools, spa facilities and more, without having to book a room.
5. Be Relax – With more than 52 spas at airports around the world, Be Relax helps make traveling more pleasant by creating a specific relaxing and beauty airport lounge where you can chill before taking off.
Are there any apps you swear by to alleviate travel-related stress? I’d love to hear about them!