Where in the hay did my weekend go?
I’ll tell you where–whooshing by in a big blur of blustery leaves. And today? Today I want to sleep. I need a weekend from my weekend!
Alright, I’m being dramatic. Let’s get down to business.
(L to R)
1. Ordered THE most fabulous dress for New Year’s Eve. Planning ahead? A little. But I foresee a very hectic month or so and once Dane comes home to the East Coast, I’ll be too busy roasting chestnuts on an open fire and rocking around the Christmas tree to dress shop.
2. How does Tookies always know when I need a little lift? The best homemade baked goods on the market–I’m not kidding. And this coming from the girl who takes her snacking VERY seriously.
3. The SWEETEST note from a client. Sometimes in the midst of things it’s hard to see your impact. It’s notes like these that show all the hard work was worth it in the end.
(Top L to R)
1. Red coats for a cause on Saturday night at a benefit dinner for cystic fibrosis. Fittingly dubbed “A Love Affair: 65 Roses”, I chose to wear red, because, you know, roses are red. A lady told me my outfit was LOUD! I don’t know how to feel about this. Underneath was a plain black Jackie Kennedy-style dress. You be the judge.
2. I wouldn’t have taken a photo of my dinner at the benefit, except everyone at the table got either chicken OR salmon. I got both. Lucky me? #proteinoverload
3. FINALLY got a new gel manicure. Ladies, I’m telling you, gel is where it’s at. I will preach the good word all day long. If you were wondering, I’m wearing OPI–Lincoln Park After Dark…and will continue to wear it until March.
4. The most perfect white winter coat found at Franchesca’s boutique. The perfect mix of classic and fun. This is for you, pretty lady.
I’d love to know what you did this weekend, too! Join the party and link up with Sami & friends.