Here we are again!
Should this become a link-up? At this point, I get some HYSTERICAL comments on these posts, so I’d love to get a peek inside the shit that does not make it to your blog. Let’s be honest, we don’t all have white counter tops, fresh flowers and pretty makeup all the time. If you’re new here, read Vol. I and II.
|Look! It’s a Kat-Dog!|
1. Sharing a car. I guess I should probably make a resourceful post on this at some point, because I’ve certainly become just that — resourceful. During our time in Hawaii, Dane and I have lived with one car. Yep, one. Between two people. It’s really fun and awful and affordable all at once. When it becomes annoying, we remind ourselves of all the money we’ve saved doing it and it helps just a little bit.
2. Vegan Mac and Cheese. In an effort to find some delicious new recipes, I attempted vegan mac and cheese and let me tell you – I am scarred for the foreseeable future from ever trying vegan cheese again. Friends have told me there are better brands than the one I’ve used but SWEET JESUS — I was not pleased. *For the record, I am not vegan, just open to trying new things.
3. Breaking a scale. A long time ago, we got rid of our scale at home and it was a true blessing. Fast forward three years and we brought a scale back into our home with a couple conditions (maybe I’ll post more on that later?). However this isn’t a step-on-it-and-go type of scale. It’s one that syncs with our phones and workout devices, scans for body fat, tells us the air quality in our house and more. In any case, I stepped on it the other morning and it cracked down the center. It was great until it wasn’t, I suppose.
4. Politics. It’s getting exhausting. You have your opinion and I have mine and both are totally okay and normal and just. I guess I should also say that I don’t want to read about politics anymore, either.
5. Judy’s dental issues. Two weeks ago Judy went in for surgery to have a tooth pulled that had somehow (literally, I have no idea how this happened) chipped off and then cracked down the center, exposing root and nerve. Needless to say pulling one tooth is a pretty pricey adventure.
What do you keep off your blog?