There are a couple things that I find so delicious, but usually pass on because I’m not sure how to make them or I’m afraid the store-bought version will have gluten. Hey, just being honest!
Twice Baked Potatoes are one of these things for me. When my friend Kaitlyn told me tonight she knew how to make these (I made a pit-stop to visit her en route to Italy) and that they were delicious and easy, I knew I had to watch intently the whole time. She was right. Grab some potatoes and let’s get started.
You Will Need:
However many potatoes as you have guests (we had 3)
1/2 cup sour cream
4 ounces cream cheese
Small pad of butter
1. Coat potatoes in olive oil, place on a foiled pan and bake for 1 hour and 30 at 400 degrees.
2. Remove from oven and cut the “top” off the potatoes long ways.
3. Hollow the potatoes and place the insides in a large mixing bowl.
4. Mix potato innards, butter, sour cream and cream cheese until it has a whipped consistency.
5. Stuff the potato shells with whipped mixture.
6. Top with cheese and bake for an additional 20 minutes at 300-350 degrees.