I’m just going to come out and say it…sometimes you just want comfort food. Something that’s fattening and hearty and just downright comforting. Enter: Buffalo Chicken Pasta. This stuff is an absolute win in my recipe book for an easy, throw together dinner. Ready…Go.
You Will Need:
2 chicken breasts, cooked and shredded
8 oz. cream cheese
1/3 cup buffalo sauce (I used Frank’s Red Hot)
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 cup bleu cheese crumbles
12 oz. of your favorite pasta, cooked
chopped green onions (optional, to garnish)
1. Melt cream cheese, buffalo sauce and chicken broth together in a large sauce pan.
2. Add in paprika and garlic powder. I sprinkled in salt and pepper, too!
3. Once the sauce gets mostly creamy, fold in the bleu cheese crumbles and stir until they’re mostly melted, too.
4. Add in your shredded chicken.
5. Allow this mixture to blend together by reducing heat and cooking for about 5-8 minutes.
6. Add in your pasta!
7. Put into bowls, garnish with green onions and serve!
Honestly, if you don’t like this sort of thing, we probably can’t be friends. It’s a carb-y, delicious appetizer turned meal. Enjoy 🙂