Special thanks to Kettle Brand for sponsoring this post. All recipes and ideas are my own.
Real talk: I have a severe addiction to snacking. When I blogged about going paleo, I knew after one week that it wasn’t going to be a sustainable option for me 100% of the time. By sticking to 100% paleo 80% of the time, I have some wiggle room to eat some of my favorite stuff without feeling guilty.
One of my favorite meals to make and eat is Chip and Dip Chicken. I ate it at a friend’s house growing up and practically begged my mom to weave it into our dinner rotation. It worked, because it’s still a favorite of mine today! Not only is this recipe easy, everyone I’ve ever fed it to devours it and usually asks for seconds.
You Will Need:
Your favorite flavor of potato chips
Sour Cream or your favorite dip mix
I skipped the “dip” part of this and opted for just sour cream this time, but using French Onion dip is one of the yummiest options!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grab a handful of chips and throw them in a bowl.
3. Now smash them up into small pieces!
4. Take your chicken breasts and coat each one in sour cream or dip.
5. Roll them in your crushed chips and place on a baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, or until chips are crispy looking and browned.